- Imagen 01
- Imagen 02
- Imagen 03
- Imagen 04
Cambridge School of Monterrey appreciates your interest in us. Our educational philosophy is based on a culture of excellence in the development of competences through knowledge, skills, attitudes and values.
How to apply
- Interview with Admissions and parents and / or tutor in the school. If you are a foreigner, you can schedule a telephone appointment.
- The student will take an admissions exam (this applies for candidates to pre English or higher grades).
- Admissions staff communicates results of evaluation to parents.
- Based on the results of the admission exam, the student is accepted, parents fill and summit the registration form.
- Parents pay enrollment fee.
- Parents deliver admission documents.
- Original & 3 Copies of Applicant's Birth Certificate.
- Copy of CURP.
- 4 color photographs credential size.
- Official report card of previews grade issued by the Secretary of Education (except for 1st Kindergarten and Pre Nursery).
- No outstanding balance letter of current or previous school.
- Final internal scorecard issued by the previous school (except 1st Kindergarten and Pre Nursery).
- Official qualification ballot issued by the Secretary of Education given by the previous school (except for 1st Kindergarten and Pre Nursery).
- Letter of No Debt.
- Letter of employments of parent(s) or tutor, or corporate charter.
- Copy of parents' official identification (national voting Id or passport).
- Copy of proof of address.
Learn about our campuses through our virtual tours.
Paseo de los Leones 648,
Monte Everest 128,
Cerradas de Cumbres
Benito Juárez 225,
Dominio Cumbres Campus
Av. Alejandro de Rodas 3000
Schedule an appointment
Know more about our educational model for your children.
All rights reserved 2018 © Cambridge School of Monterrey.
"All of our extracurricular classes are promoted by IBAM"